Wrapping things up feels so good. I feel so accomplished. I should be received a Gold Medal any day now.
I’ve made some adjustments in my life.
- Spend less time on the computer. Check.
- Watch less television. Check.
- Spend more time reading the books in my library queue. Check.
- Stick to my Slim Fast diet. Check.
- Go outside more often. Check.
- Write in my journal more often. Check.
- Finish up all those WIP’s. Almost check.
Project #1: Slow going. (No pun intended.)
Yarn: KnitPicks Green Apple and Grass
Needles: US 3’s and 4’s, Crochet Hook US C
Notions: 8mm black safety eyes
Project #2: The stashbuster.
Yarn: Karabella Margrite, I only had one skein of this but wanted to use it for something. I ended up doing 6 repeats of the pattern instead of 8 repeats.
Project #3: A gift.
Pattern: Baby Chalice Blanket
Yarn: Red Heart Eco Ways in Aquarium, took about three skeins to get a blanket that measures approximately 34 x 38.
Now I can get back to my regularly sheduled program. Cause I am done.