Saturday and Sunday proved to be a bit productive.
I worked, a little bit, on the Wheat Ear Yoke Sweater from Interweave Knits. I am working the sweater on US 6’s and 7’s, instead of 7’s and 8’s.
I’m not too sure about the stitch definition though. I really think it would look better if I went down another needle size and just make the largest sweater size. I have enough yarn. But tell me what you think? (When I stretch it out a little, it looks 100% GREAT…so I guess the blocking could make all the difference.)
I also made a lot of headway on the Monkey Socks. I am using yarn from my stash that I bought on Etsy a while back. I went up a needle size, (from 2’s to 3’s). They are a bit loose for me, so that’s a good sign. Cause they aren’t for me. I’m actually further along then the pictures. (I’m almost to the toe shaping.)
The heel flap was a bit long for the pattern, but that’s probably because of the change in needles. I will definitely be making myself a pair of these…quite possibly in some Koigu.
And because she’s driving me crazy, I thought I’d post a cuteness picture.
I’ll be updating Etsy later. There are a couple Amethyst sets I’m adding. (Just in case you ♥ purple.)