Like most knitters, I have a stash of Works In Progress. An even longer list of projects I want to undertake. Here’s my updated list, maybe a reminder will give me an incentive to actually sew the seams, place pockets, pickup neck stitches and weave ends.
* Shawn’s “Leo” sweater from Knitty. I am making this in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in black. It’s 3/4 done. I finished the sleeves yesterday. Today I sewed the cap sleeves into place, sewed the side and arm seams. And I’ve woven most of the ends. Tomorrow I will pick and knit the neckband.
* My Debbie Bliss Shawl Collared Cardigan. I need to learn short row shaping to do the collar. Then I have to weave in some of the ends.
* Irish Hiking Scarf. I’m about 2 1/2 oz. of the second skein into the scarf. I’ll finish that skein and stop. The length is good so far, and it’s quite cozy.
* Scarf Style’s “Midnight Moonlight” in Blue Sky Alpaca’s silk/wool blend in Amethyst. Yummy, huh? But 2 skeins didn’t bring me the length I wanted.
On my lists of to do’s:
* The Corset Pullover I posted the other day.
* A pair of socks. I know I just need to try.
* A baby sweater to match the dress I finished last week.
* 2 Knit along projects
* Project Colorswap (I am so excited to do this!)